Monday 18 February 2013

Sparkly Eyes and Pink Lip Date Night Look

On Friday I went with David to see This is 40 at our local cinema. I know its dark and nobody can see you in the cinema, but I always like to make a bit of an effort when we go out of an evening. I thought it was the perfect time to try out my new Illamasqua pigment in Beguile. Its amazing and Im going to try and get it to photograph properly in its own post.

Heres what I wore:

(Excuse the brows they really are a mess).

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
Benefit Erase Paste
ELF Blush/Bronzer Duo
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Avon Brow Pencil in Blonde

Eyes:
MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot
Illamasqua Beguile Pigment
L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss
Avon Supershock Black Gel Liner Pencil
Benefit Theyre Real Mascara

Lips:
Revlon Wild Orchid Lipstick


Ive tried to show the pigment better below...I think the slight blurriness actually shows the sparkle better somehow. Im actually in love with Beguile, so so pretty.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment