Tuesday 12 March 2013

Benefit Hervana

Ever since I saw Benefit's Hervana blush launch I knew I wanted it. All of the more muted tones swirled into it were right up my street, only Benefit's price points werent so I waited and asked for it for Christmas just gone. I always feel that if you have to wait a long time for something you want you really appreciate it more when you eventually get it, and that was the case with Hervana for me. 


Firstly, I adore the packaging and love the quirky, fun names and themes that Benefit always seem to get spot on. I think this box and product design are my favourite so far. 


As you can see Ive actually used the little brush that comes free in the box. Usually these brushes arent up to much but I really like tat this is a little angled one and actually works perfectly well and will be great for travel.


Now getting down to whats important, the product. Its a gorgeous swirled patterned blush of four different shades, a cream, a mid toned pink, a more rosey pink and a purpley fuschia shade. I find the best colour is given by swirling all the colours together to give a nice fresh pinky glow to the cheeks. It gives a slightly shimmery finish but nothing too full on as only the two lighter shades appear to be properly shimmery.

Im so glad to have this added to my collection, its a great every day blush and goes with just bout any mke-up look I want to do so great value for money. Hervana retails for around £24, which may seem steep but these Benefit boxed blushes seriously last ages as you get 8 grams of product. With the likes of MAC blushes you get 6 grams so the high price isnt too bad really, especially with colours like this that will get a lot of use.

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. This is the only expensive make-up product I own and I received it for Christmas from my parents and appreciate it even more so! It's such a lovely blusher x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with appreciating something more after having to wait a while to get it. I absolutely love the look of this blush, but I'm still debating whether to get it or not. It's quite expensive, but, like you said, it's quite good value for money in comparison with MAC blushes! I also think that Benefit products look like so much fun, haha :)

    xx
    http://crookedteethxo.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this! I love the pattern of the box and blush, I am a sucker for pretty packaging
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete