1. Cleanse my skin every morning/night rather than using face wipes.
2. Complete the 30 Day Shred all the way through to the end.
3. Go back to Ibiza.
4. Go somewhere new with David where we haven’t been before.
5. Say “yes” more.
6. Find 5 new foods that I like.
7. Avoid fizzy drinks apart from nights out.
8. Pass 2nd year uni.
9. Get my ears pierced.
10. Be more positive.
11. Keep on top of keeping the house tidy
12. Have one day a week completely laptop free.
13. Do at least one blog post per week
14. Clean up the back yard so it can be nice for summer.
15. Learn how to cook more nice meals from scratch.
16. Have a car boot sale of all my old things and put the money towards New York
17. Keep on top of uni work and attend uni much more often
18. Go to the races on a summers evening again
19. Learn a new craft, maybe knitting.
20. Get up earlier in the mornings.
21. Drink water every day.
22. Complete two project 10 pans throughout the year.
23. Read 5 non uni related books.
24. Find the perfect picture for my red bedroom wall.
25. Have a girly day once a month with my Mam.
26. Walk to work more often, especially as the weather gets better.
27. Try my hardest to keep my job after the temporary contract, if not find a new job!
28. Keep my eyebrows under control!
29. Invest in some lovely bed sheets.
30. Stop buying food from the uni vending machines and take healthier options.
31. Use a face mask once a week
32. Continue uploading one youtube video per week.
33. Add at least two more Disney films to my collection.
34. Make an effort to get into jogging properly.
35. Go to at least two concerts/gigs.
36. Have some nice days out with David in the spring/summer.
37. Have a girly sleepover like its still 2004.
38. Make an effort to be more sociable with my uni friends.
39. Try three new restaurants that Ive never been to before.
40. Order something off a menu that Ive never tried before.
41. Take Molly (the dog) for walks whenever I get the chance.
42. Try not to get as stressed over little things.
43. Bake more often and more new things.
44. Fill the last 3 spaces in my MAC palette.
45. Take driving lessons again.
46. Don’t eat McDonalds or takeaways more than once a week.
47. Climb a mountain in Scotland or the Lakes.
48. Go camping
49. Feed the reindeer in Aviemore
50. Take a city break again, London or Paris maybe.
i If you set yourselves any similar goals Id love to hear what they are and maybe get some ideas for improving mine xx