Monday 26 September 2011

FOTD...Nude Delight

Long time no see! Freshers week has literally taken over my life, busy busy busy! Ive found a quick moment to share with you the new nude love of my life....Rimmels Nude Delight. Ive never had a nude lipstick before this as I was nervous of the concealer lips look, but this is just beautiful. My boyfriend even asks me to wear it because he loves it, and that just shows its good if he even notices!

Isnt it lovely! Heres how Ive been wearing it...a pretty basic but fresh face which Ive found really easy for the mornings after the night before (of which there have been many of recently) when Ive worn loads of make-up on he night time and want a cleaner look through the day.


Eyes: 
UD Sin eyeshadow
Avon Supershock eyeliner
Avon Supershock mascara


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (51)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (fair)
Smashbox Creme Blush in Speedracer
MAC MSF Natural (Medium)


Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight


What do you think? I really like it! A lovely nude but not too pale, and its so silky soft too its gorgeous, highly recommended!

xoxo















3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I've always been lusting over this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so gorgeous on you! ive never actually tried any rimmel lipsticks haha i must do soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you naked in those pictures Hayley?
    I would love you riding me cowgirl looking like that

    ReplyDelete