Monday 30 July 2012

July Favourites

In recent months Ive been talking abut my monthly favourites over on my youtube channel rather than here on my blog. Basically, I was just a little too lazy to do both. From now on Ive decided to still talk in depth on my video, and just post a quick overview and picture here so you can see the products more in depth.

You can view the video and here me jabbering on HERE!


Kiko Guava Pink Lipgloss - Ive already done a mini review and close ups/swatches of this lipgloss in this post about Kiko as a brand overall. Ive used it everyday since I got it, the perfect sheer pink, non-sticky gloss!

Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask - This product along with several others from this post are going to get their own full review posts in the near future (I've got the blogging bug again), so I wont go too much into it. Basically, this has worked wonders on my spotty chin, a lovely image for you all I'm sure!

Clinique High Impact Mascara - I wasn't expecting much fro this little sample, and have been nicely surprised to find myself really enjoying using it. Its really buildable, for subtle lashes or full on spidery ones depending on your preference. I'm pretty sure Ill purchase the full size at some point.

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - My beauty discovery of the year so far, a full on rave review is to come. It is safe to say that I fully bought in to the bloggers hype surrounding this but I'm so glad I did. Its totally worth all the praise it gets, and I couldn't imagine my makeup collection without it now.

Benefit High Beam - This is the ultimate love/hate product for me. I love the amazing glow it gives, but hate how it smushes my foundation around when I apply it (good technical word there). However, since I've recently only been wearing Origins Vitazing through the day, I have no such foundation-smushing issues. This means Ive been freely using this without any worries and have had so many compliments on my complexion recently all down to this little beauty. Safely on the love side of the love/hate relationship for now at least.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Again, another product with its own post on the way. I'm sure you've seen it many times already, but I want to give my own thoughts on it anyway. Since its here in my favourites, its safe to assume Im loving using it. Its maybe not the most necessary purchase Ive made this year but definitely not one I regret in the slightest, especially with £5 off in duty free!

Thanks for reading! If you would like t hear my thoughts in more detail, 12 and a half minutes of more detail to be exact, then dont forget to just click the link at the top!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment