Thursday 20 September 2012

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel (Chanel's cream bronzer)

The Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel is one of those products I lusted after for months and months. Blogs and videos constantly mentioned how unique this was and how perfectly natural it looked on the skin. One day, almost 4 months ago, I bit the bullet and paid out around £30 for what my brother describes as chocolate ice-cream in a tub that you put on your face. After using it none stop since I got it I thought it was about time I gave my two cents on this £30 tub of inedible chocolate ice-cream. 



I've never been one to wear bronzer on a daily basis, so purchasing this was a big deal for me. I thought it may be way too dark or orange for me, and might be so pigmented that I find it impossible to pull off on my pale skin.
Im so pleased to say I was very wrong in my presumptions.
For a start this smells amazing, along with the packaging the scent oozes luxury, and instantly makes me feel a little bit more special when doing my make-up with Chanel on a morning (Im easily pleased).
The product itself is perfectly pigmented, not too strong but plenty colour so you dont spend ages building it up. A few light swirls of my Real Techniques Contour Brush in the bronzer is the perfect amount for contouring one side of my face for the day time. This can be built up to however dark you wish to go, and I do tend to apply a little more for an evening look.
I find myself reaching for this every single time I do my makeup, and cant imagine my routine without it now. Its so quick and easy to create a natural sculpted look whilst adding warmth to your face.
Its worth every single penny to me, as you can see Ive barely made a dent in it after 4 months of day to day use...This will last me forever.
If youve been debating over whether to buy this or not, do it!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Louise's video, hope you don't mind :) I too never really use bronzer but may have to give this a try!

    Please come visit mine and follow back :)

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete