Wednesday 12 September 2012

Im officially in my 20s!

Hello! Long time no blog...Theres a valid reason I promise. On Monday I turned 21. This not only terrifies me, but also took up a lot of my time recently in being truely spoilt rotten by my amazing boyfriend, friends and family. Ive spent the past few weeks shopping, going for lovely meals and drinks, and partying pretty damn hard...(Sorry liver!). So Im back and ready to blog after a nice few weeks of spending lots of time with loved ones, and Im ready to blog away! So with that out the way Ill leave you with a few random photos of my main birthday night...

My favourites 

My lovely mam :) 

Thinking were all Beyonce 

Several shots too many... 

Love him 


My expression is hilarious, some of my best boys 

Got out the bath to find this!  

...and this. Probably the yummiest cake Ive ever tasted!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. You look lovely :) glad you had a nice 21st! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had an amazing 21st. Is that Viva Glam Nikki I spy on your lips? Lovely :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its Girl About Town, my absolute favourite...but Viva Glam Nikkis gorgeous too xx

      Delete
  3. Aww Happy Belated lovely. Looks like you had an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Glad you enjoyed it :) Your hair is gorgeous, it is is getting so longgg!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahh I know its finally growing haha! x

      Delete
  5. Aww I love the wall pictures, how awesome! Happy belated birthday! x

    ReplyDelete