Tuesday 28 August 2012

August in Photos...Failed.

Each month I accumulate some half decent photos from the past months to create a small "photo diary" if you will. This month there has literally only been two photos taken of me that were none blog/make-up related. So here they are....guarentee there will be some better ones next month cos its my BIRTHDAY. Yes Im excited.

Me and Tabitha on Bank Holiday Sunday...shes a beaut. 


Me and Louis a little worse for wear after too much vodka, hence my face. Wish he didnt make me look SO pale, hes just been on holiday and thats my excuse.

Well that was rather a short post with nothing in it but I couldnt let myself miss a month out!
Better posts to come I promise!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. What colour are you wearing on your lips? its gorgeous!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    http://blogstylethings.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous as always girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in both photos! It's my birthday this month too! Not really looking forward to it as I'm turning 23! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in these photos and I love your dress! also love your blog and am now following :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete