Wednesday 1 August 2012

NOTD: Essies Neo Whimsical

Its been an eternity since my last NOTD post, I just totally forget to do them before my polish chips! This time I got straight to taking photos after painting my nails with Essie's Neo Whimsical.

I wasnt sure what to make of this polish in the bottle. Im usually a brights and glitters girl, so this lilacy-pinky-grey seemed way out of my usual comfort zone. However once I applied it to the nails it looked like this, and I love it!




Its much more of a pink on the nail than I was expecting, which I like. I love the creamy consistency and appearance of it, and generally just really enjoy the simplicity of it. 

It did take three coats to get to this opacity, but two could have been enough for people less OCD than me! 
I think itll look even nicer with a glitter topcoat over it, like I do to every other polish I put on my nails. But for now I think Ill enjoy it as it is!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    http://www.blogstylethings.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours that Essie make but really struggle with the formula as they all seem to streak on me! This colour looks lovely on you though :) x x x

    ReplyDelete