Wednesday 8 August 2012

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Tutorial!

One of my lovely youtube subscribers asked if I would show how I apply the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. Im not one to disappoint and if I get a request I will most definitely do it (within reason, obviously haha).
As nervous as I was to upload it, there is now a video up on my youtube channel showing you guys how I apply it, and generally how Ive been wearing my face make-up recently, with this look...



Im aware its nothing special or spectacular. It may be the rambliest, longest, and most out of focus "tutorial" on youtube, but practice makes perfect!
Click here if you want to see me putting on make-up like every other girl in the country! All I can say is Im glad there was no liquid liner or mascara included in the video, that could have got really ugly.


Thanks for looking! Normal non youtube-plugging posts will be up soon! I just like to keep you in the loop 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. It looks so lovely one you! Wanted to try it out for ages and this has just made the temptation to buy it even worse aha! xx

    whatlaurabloggednext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so lovely! will have a look at all your videos during my youtube-catchup this afternoon!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete