Monday 17 October 2011

October Glossybox

I wasnt too sure whether or not to do a post on this saying as my reading list becomes packed with them everytime the glossyboxes are sent out. However, I do like to see what comes in them, and I was very excited to recieve my very first Glossybox this month! So Ill keep it hort and sweet with a few badly taken pictures thrown in....


 How pretty is the packaging?! I think thats half of what I love about it. Ive already found a use for the pretty pink box.

 Because its the 6th month that Glossybox has been running they included six products instead of five, how nice it that!

In the box was:

Dermalogica make-up bag :- Handy, and really good quality!

Dermalogica Age Smart Thermafoliant and Masque :- I havent tried either of these yet but Im dying to!

Dermalogica Lip Treatment :- I have this in now, its basically like a lip balm, but its sooo smooth and good quality, really moisturising.

Stila Eyeliner in Moray :- This is a really dark brown with gold shimmer, so creamy and soft too, love it.

Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Sex Kitten :- Im a little disappointed after seeing the colours other girls got in this were lovely pinks and corals which I would have worn a lit more than this silvery blue. But Im lookoing forward to trying it as Ive never had a Leighton Denny polish before.

Three Perfume Samples from Robert Piguet :- Ive had a little sniff of each of these, theyre all alright, and all very different. But Im not going to judge them just yet as I think you really have to test them out on your sin before you can decide what you think of them.


I love that there are two full size items in here, very well done Glossybox!
I cant wait for next months to arrive already

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment