Tuesday 1 May 2012

Products I Couldnt Live Without

I think theres a TAG floating around the blogging world that something a bit like this, I just thought Id pull together the products that I "couldnt live without". A slight exaggeration obviously, but these products are my very favourites and absolute staples in my collection.

So these are my absolute must haves, and most loved and well used products! 

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Big shock here! Everyone knows how amazing this is and I use it nearly every single day...enough said about this really!

Bourjois The Volumizer Mascara - I have a lot of favourite mascaras, but Im loving this one at the minute! It gives amazing volume, whilst not giving the really spider legs effect. Also my lashes are still left really soft, which I kinda like a lot.

MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot - I know this is a limited edition product, but from swatching I think its very similar to Bare Study. I love the look this gives alone, and also as a primer/base to really enhance any eyeshadow I put over it. Its definately my most used eye product.

Avon Supershock Gel Liner Pencil - Ive gone through abut 5 of these pencils, and for good reason. Theyre soooo pgimented and creamy, and incredibly long lasting, even on the waterline. I really dont feel like I ever need to try another kohl liner. 


 FaceJemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme (Iced Gold) - This has everything Ive ever looked for in a highlighter, its not too glittery, but really gives lminosity to the skin. Its really easy to apply just with my fingers...absolutely one of my favourite highlighters ever.

Natural Collection Peach Melba Blusher - I wouldnt go as far as to say this is my all time favourite blush, but its my most used. Its my go-to blush for when Im in a hurry or cant decide what else to wear. Its neutral, so it goes with any eye/lip...and because of that its my most used.

Jemma Kidd Light as Air Foundation (02 Light) - For me this is the best foundation Ive ever used, as aside from trialing new ones, this is my absolute favourite. I love it so much I even had two backups of it at one point. It feels really lightweight on the skin but gives fantastic coverage, really long lasting and just generally amazing.

Lips
Carmex Lip Balm - This lip balm is by far the most hydrating Ive tried, I find mst dont do much while feeling and looking a little heavy and greasy on the lips. Carmex is the complete opposite for me, it gives me baby soft lips, and is really lightweight so great for under lipstick. These little tubes last forever too, I own two and between them have lasted me 2 and a half years (kinda gross I guess), and theyre not finished yet!

MAC Big Baby Plushglass - I never feel attached to a lipgloss, its not really my thing, but this one is different and Ive used it to death. Firstly, it smells like shortbread, a winner already. The colour is an amazing neutral and goes really well over the lipstick Im about to mention! Its a product that Ill definately replace when it runs out, and Im never like that with lipgloss...in fact I barely ever use a full one up!

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight - This is an absolute essential in my collection. I barely have any oter nude lipsticks as Im so satisfied with this one I dont feel the need to try others. Its so creamy and nourishing, and the colour just suits my skin tone amazingly well. I literally couldnt be without this!


Bit of a random post but thanks for reading!
xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Im desperate for the naked palette and the jemma kidd radiance in ice gold! love the bourjois volumizer too, great mascara! i might do this post on my blog too ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you must get them! :D theyre both amazing... ooh please do ould love to see it x

      Delete