Sunday 20 November 2011

My Blog's Birthday

Oh my god I completely forgot it was the 1 year birthday for my blog 3 days ago! I posted my first ever blog post on the 17th of November last year, it was my "Top 3 Lush Bubble Bars" post haha. Its not that good, the photos have disappeared because I didnt know what I was doing back then.

So Im celebrating my blog's birthday right now instead, so Happy Birthday Dollymix962!!! hehe :)


I never imained I would still love my blog and be writing posts over a year later, back then I was extatic to reach 10 followers, and now theres over 200 of you and that makes me soooo happy and overwhelmed that over 200 would want to read anything I type up on here.

Thankyou all so so much for reading my blog and showing an interest, its my little area of escapism where I can find like minded people who actuall enjoy me rambling on about make-up, and it ives my poor boyfriend a rest from me going on to him about it when he doesnt have a clue what it all is anyway.

I had intended to do a thank-you giveaway for my followers who have got this far with me, but of course I forgot so I cant now! Instead Im going to do a special little Christmas giveaway so look out for that startin the 1st of December Im really excited for it!


Love you all!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hayley well done!! Loved reading your posts, even when I had my break from blogging! Happy Blog Birthday :) p.s. hope you were watching rihanna on x factor tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire :)

    Aw Abby thankyou its ncie to know when people consistenly like reading them....and yes I most certainly was she was amazing! Im going to see her a week today so I cant wait :D xxx

    ReplyDelete