Thursday 1 December 2011

FOTE: Rihanna

 Some of you may or may not have seen me babbling on about gonig to see Rihanna on Sunday night. She was out of this world! I expected nothing less to be honest, shes definately my biggest girl crush. Heres how I wore my make-up (and a few pics at the end of the lady herself).


 I went for quite a heavy winged out smokey eyewith lashings of mascara, with a little contouring rather than full blush and a nude lip.

Also...my brows are a mess. Does anyone know anywhere good to get them threaded, I really wnat to try it!

Face:
Jemma Kidd Light as Air Foundation in 02 Light
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Light under eyes
Natural Collection Peahc Melba Blush to contour
ELF Complexion Perfection Poweder to set
MAC By Candleliht MSF to highlight

 

Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Vintage Selection

 Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette
Sin ...Inner half of lid and brow bone highlight
Toasted ...Over rest of the eyelid
Gunmental ...Outer half
Creep ...Lightly built up in a v shape between crease, outer corner of the eye and the end of the brow

Avon Supershock Gel Liner Pencil in Black through waterline
Loreal Superliner Carbon Gloss to line the lid with small cateye flick.
Avon Supershock Maz Mascara ....Probably about five coats here. I know, its ridiculous.




Lips:
Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
MAC Plushglass in Big Baby
 
Probably my most used lip combo!
If only make-up could make me look like her....



xoxo



4 comments:

  1. I just love her! How amazing was she!! Love the makeup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cant describe!! Shes unreal haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've done your make-up, your eye shadow is great. I want to do mine like it!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes look amazing!!

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete