Friday 15 April 2011

Five Good Things For Friday

1. The trees are all coming out in bloom, cherry blossom is one of my favourite things abut springtime.

2. I had my haircut today and qute a chunk hit the salon floor. I think I like it...Ill show you tomorrow :)

3. David's treating me to a Frankie and Bennys tonight, hello New York Deli pizza, Cosmopolitans, and The Godfather for dessert, yummmm!

4. Its the Easter holidays off college for the next two weeks :D Going to force myself not to laze around the whole time though and somehow make these few weeks productive.

5. Just painted my nails with Barry M's Dusky Mauve, and its such a wierd colour. Im going to do a recent purchases haul post as Ive been buying odd bits here and there (yeh I failed my lent make-up spending ban!) and also a NOTD to see what you think cos Im undecided on the colour...

Tumblr_lgff7ynspd1qcjjioo1_500_large

xoxo

1 comment: