Tuesday 21 June 2011

Weekly Summary #11

Wow it has been forever since I did one of these posts, my life got so boring for a while and was filled with college college and more college that I felt they were pointless. However I had a lovely week last week so here goes :)

I went to see Kings of Leon on Friday, which was actually phenominal. I used to love them years ago, and hadnt really listneed to them for a while, but unlike everyone else I LOVE their newest album so was so excied to be going to see them. They lived up to my expectations 100%. The atmosphere was amazing, 50,000 people singing Use Somebody is definately a moment to remember.


I took my little brother to see the Green Lantern on thursday, thinking it would be a bit rubbish but at least I got to perv on my future husband Ryan Reynolds. I was totally suprised that I was actually completely taken in by it, hating the bad guys, needing him to save the world. Also, my obsession with Mr Reynolds has completely intensified after seeing him as a superhero. Im not so jealous of Blake Lively, not just because she is gorgeous but got PAID to kiss Ryan Reynolds...sounds like my kinda job ;) Ha I need to stop being so seedy.

With this much time of college, and moving into my Dads kinda soon it was high time I sorted through my vast collection of general crap. Slowly but surely getting it al up on ebay, hoping someone might want my junk...one persons rubbish is another persons treasure, right? It goes something like that anyway.


Ive been a lucky lady on the food front recently. My Dad took me out for lunch to the Crabshack through the week, amazing potato skin starters and a nice big steak for me, YUM. Then my best friend returned from her holiday and treated me to lunch out, I wanted to be polite and just got a toastie, but it was delicious, and nice to catch up. Then I was the one treating my Dad to sunday lunch out. Totally unplanned so I think we were pretty lucky to get a table, but it was nice too :)



Also I got some pretty amazing short shorts for my holidays which I need to share with you, but only when Ive tanned my legs to do them justice!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment