Friday 2 September 2011

MAC Haul!

Just a warning that theres probably a few too many haul posts going up on my blog in the next week or so. ive been a bit naughty with my money since finishing P20P. Oooops. Heres some lovely things I got from MAC recently....



 Teddy Eye Kohl was a purchase purely because the lovely Tanya Burr from Pixi2Woo loves it. I trust her recommendations and I was looking for a good brown liner anyway so this seemed perfect. I really really love it. It kind of has teeny gold shimmery bits in it and is a ovely dark brown colour. The texture is lovely and soft so it goes on beautifully. Thanks Tanya!
 Swiss Chocolate is the newest addition to my ever grown MAC neutral eyeshadow collection. Its a lovely warm matte brown so its a perfection addition. Its great for if Ive used shimmer on the lid to use this matte in the crease so my eyes arent totally shimmery. Its a good staple colour and I would recommend it to anyone.
 Nymphette Lipglass was a bit of an impulse buy for me. I know the lipglasses have a bad name for being sticky and not too nice but I wanted to try for myself. Sadly I have to agree though. For a start Im not too keen on the colour when its actually on my lips, and I just cant get away with the feel of it. At least I know for next time to stick to other formulas that I definately like!
Dollymix blush was always something Ive lusted after, hence the name of my blog! David saw the name of it and said "well you have to buy it, you named your blog after it". Its gorgeous, shimmery in the same was as an MSF, and a gorgeous deep pigmented pink. You have o use a light hand but it does pay off wonderfully. Its nothing like any other blush in my collection so Im really glad I bought it.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've ehard a lot about Dollymix, it definitely looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want Teddy and Dollymix, they both look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete