Saturday 31 March 2012

FOTD: Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation

I havet posted a FOTD for so long, mainly because my camera is rubbish in nautral light so you only ever get flash photos. However I wanted to see how this new foundation wrks out with flash photos. So heres the results and what Im wearing. Even managed to get  half decent natural light photo of my eyes! This isnt a full review just yet, just an excuse for a FOTD!

As you can see its a wee bit shiney, but I dont mind that as I usually set with a powder anyways which would get rid of that! 

Face:
MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Primer
Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation in Ivory
Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud
Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold
A spritz of MAC Fix+

 Not too much flashback either which is good saying as it contains SPF 15!

Lips:
Avon Mega Impact Lipstick in Charged Cherry




Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Avon Blonde Perfect Eyebrows Pencil
Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Willow
Smashbox Eyeshadow in ASAP
Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
Avon Supershock Liner in Blackberry
Bourjois The Volumizer Mascara


And thats all folks!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. great!you have so nice skin!

    chech out also my blog http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy, and I see your eyebrows different colour to hair. I assume pussy hair also dark

    ReplyDelete