Thursday 14 June 2012

I went to London....

Not the most imaginative title in the world, but if you hadnt noticed its been a while since Ive blogged so the creative juices (ew) arent really flowing (ew) as well as usual. I have to be honest, Ive jsut let life get on to of me, Ive been away a bit here and there, and n Sunday Im off to Ibiza.

 I thought it was high time I update my little blog, and what better way than to share a few snaps of my trip to London at the weekend?

It was my boyfriendss Davids 21st birthday recently, and one of my presents to him was a trip down to London on the train to see the Capital Summertime Ball.



It was actually amazing, better than I expected it to be. Highlights for me were definately The Wanted (got a bit of a teenage-style crush on Max), Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, a suprise appearance from Cheryl Cole and obviously Justin Bieber. Ive never seen people go as crazy as they did for Biebs. People were stood around me shaking life a leaf throughout his performance, absolutely mental.



Suprisingly Pitbull and Flo Rida were really enjoyable too, really got the party going!

It was such a long day though, Ive never stood squished in one spot for that long (6 hours!), and culd barely move my legs when we came to leave. It was still definately worth the money and I really hope next years line-up is just as good next year, already looking forward to it!



For the rest of the trip we did the usual touristy stuff, saying as David had never been to London before. A highlight for me was definately seeing Wicked, Ive wanted to see it for ages and it was actually amazing! Covent garden was also lovely.

Feedin the squirrel!

Jo Malone heavennnn! 



Anyway thats enough rambling from me, Ill try and write a mre beauty- related post before I go on holiday, and Ill definately be back in the swing of things when I get back!
Thanks for reading
xoxo


1 comment: