Tuesday 30 November 2010

November Favourites

Heres a few products Ive been really loving this month, along with a few random things too...

Cosmetics:

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion; I bought a small bottle of this at duty free in Spain just to try it out and Ive been using it morning and evening ever since. A little really does go a lnog way so dont let the teeny bottle deceive you, it'll last! Ive had this bottle a month with everday use and as you can see theres still loads left.



Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry; Currently finding it difficult to reach for any other nail polish. Im in love.



Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Eyeliner in Funk; Obviously not your every-day eyeliner of choice but its good if you really want your eyes to sparkle on a special evening. I do enjoy a bit of glitter on a night out and this stuff just wont budge from where you want it to be.



Combination of Revlon Double Twist Mascara with L'oreal Paris Telescopic Expolsion Mascara; My current mascara combo of choice. Im normally a "False Lash Effect" kinda girl, but since that dried up Ive gone back to a few Ive had in my collection going unloved. These two are working nicely for me at the minute. As Ive had them for so long theyve both lost most of the design and text on the packaging so they're both just red tubes. Im a little ashamed of them they look so tatty, I couldnt bring myself to take a photo.

The Body Shop Viamin E Body Lotion; Lovely and rich but not too much so, sinks in wonderfully and doesn't leave a greasy sheen. It smells so good too like a baby product. Lets just pretend theres no Spiderman mug sitting in the back of my photo...


Brown eyeshadows:
Natural Collection Willow; inner corner
MAC Woodwinked; entire lid
Natural Collection Asteroid; crease

In order: Willow; Wookdwinked; Asteroid

This has been my eyeshadow routine of choice recently, really simple and pretty much foolproof. Easy to do on a morning without worrying about it, it kinda will always look good.
Same order as above


Drink: Green Tea. I know its pretty boring but I like the flavour, and I like feeling like its doing me some good with its naturally high antioxidant content. Im not fussy on brands, just whatevers there in the shop when I need it.



Food: Foxes Whipped Creams with a hint of lemon.

 Foxes biscuits in general are always pretty fantastic, but these are like the God of all biscuits. Im not a biscuit expert or anything, so Im not going into intricate descriptions of its creamyness and crumble factor, but trust me, these are some good quality biscuits. They come either with a splodge of "lustful lemon" or "sinful strawberry" jam in the middle, but just the right amount. Ive only had the lemon kind and I'm addicted. I urge you to go find a packet of these!

Let me know if you'd like to see any other "random" posts in my favourites posts...or even if you would rather they werent there at all.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Raspberry is on my nails right now too- I love that it's a nice colour in any light. My new favourite!x

    ReplyDelete