Wednesday 15 June 2011

Bloggers Block

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I havent been posting nearly as much as I usually do. Its not that I dont want to or have become disinterested, I still read the blogs in my reading list every single day. I just havent got a clue what I could write about. Personal posts about my life seem like they would be boring for anyone to read, which saw the end of my weekly summaries. Literally the only thing Ive been posting properly are FOTDs. 

Honestly, I need some proper inspriation, and I dont think life as I know it is feeding me enough of it. So, I still love you guys, and Im thankful fro all 205 of you! My brain is jsut in lock down right now and hopefully Ill have some kin of epiphany with loads of good ideas to write about and Ill be back in with the swing of things.

Thanks for reading this silly and boring rambly post!

Also...I want to be her, right now...especially with that gorgeous hair and tan!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, difficult at times but blog about what springs to mind, as long as you keep it flowing whether that's personal posts, weekly summaries, fotd, ootd etc, that's what keeps the readers happy :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete