Sunday 19 June 2011

Project 10 Pan Progress

Ok so I have totally failed Project 10 Pan by making a few sneaky MAC purchases this week....a post coming soon! But anyway Im setting that aside and continuing with it.

I finished up my Batiste Dry Shampoo...but I decided not to include any items that I will rush out and buy the exact product again. This is the only dry shampoo I buy and I consider it a must have so this wont count in the P10P.

However I did finish up both of these products this week...


ELF Complexion Perfection
I know it claims to perfect the look of your skin, and looks a little crazy with the four colours, but I found this jsut to be a really nice translucent powder. Ill definately be repurchasing after the P10P because its so affordable, really lovely, and lasted me around 10 months now!

Avon Senses Tropics Stimulating and Exotic Body Scrub
This was more like a shower gel with kind of scrubbing particles spattered through it. It didnt really do much exfoliating that I could see really. I just used it like a normal shower gel recently to use it up. It smells quite nice, but I wouldnt advise it if youre looking for a good scrub really. I wouldnt really consider buying this again, as its a bit of a nothing product to me.

Just a little picture to prove Ive used it up for any of you doubters!
But seriously, you cant let em be reaking my rules any more, I need more will power!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment