Sunday 12 June 2011

Tag: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Blogger crashed and hadnt bee saving my post, so this is round 2 of doing this post! But I did it in the first place so Im gunna try and recreate it. I know the title is also that of a rather cheesy Lindsay Lohan and Megan Fox movie but I felt it would be apt for this post. Basically I have a number of kinda secrets an guilty pleasures that I thought could be fun to share in a tag post, so I tag you all to post something similar :)

1. I have a wierd obsession with Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow. Its not even like Im old enough to remember them first time round and loved them back then, its purely a crush evelopmed from modern day. I dont know if I should be ashamed of this? But I feel I probably should as they are old enough to be my dad.

2. I still want a California Gurls themed party for my birthday. I idnt have the guts last year for fear of looking like a total slut, and although I really dont care about that anymore as its only a bit of fun. I feel the California Gurls ship sailed about a year ago...

3. Anything I do wrong I blame my dog. If anything gets broken/eaten/spilt then I say it was Molly even if it was me, I knowt his is awful as she cant defend herself, but its too easy.

4.When theres nobody else home I will blast Jusitn Bieber. I have the Bieber Fever. There I said it. Just to clarify I dont have some kind of creepy crush on a little kid, I just think hes fantastic.

5. Glee is the most exciting hour of my whole week. Thats how sad I am, Im an actual Gleek.

6. My names Hayley and Im an Oreoaholic. I can quite easily eat a full packet in one evening. So bad!

7. I have an agreement with my boyfirned that if Jamie Redknapp was to ever fall in love with me Im allowed to leave David for him. I sound like the worst girlfriend in the world.

8. The same agreement applied to Ryan Reynolds, who is my current huge obsession. I will go and see Green Lantern just because hes he lead role, even though I'll probably hate the film I wont even notice because he is my soul mate. One day he will realise this and get down on one knee :)

9. I often get a glass of water in a club and pretend to those around me that its vodka and lemonade cus I dont wanna seem like a lightweight, but also dont wanna end the night being sick in a drain. I should probably just man up and admit I sometimes just drink water twoars the end of the night.

10. I got an A* in my English Lit GCSE coursework because it was based on Romeo and Juliet, and I watche the film every night for about 6 mnoths because it makes me cry at the end every time and I had a huge crush on Leonardo Di Caprio. Because of this I knew every word of the play and understood the Shakesperian language in it just like it was plain english that we use today. Sometimes wierd obsessions can be useful.

11. I am far too selfish to ever have children. Well, never say never, but I would rather spend my money on feeling good and living my life how I want to rather than spending it on kids who dont even appreciate it at the time. Rather controversial I know but what you gunna do :)

12. Sir Alan Sugar is my idol.

13.I am like OCD about being tidy and organised. I realise this can get really annoying to others, but I think I actually do have an OCD about it even though Ive never been diagnosed. David says Im like Miss Pillsbury off Glee, which is not good.

14. I have a habit of doing Sean Paul impressions when Ive had too much to drink. Not good at all when I remember it the next day.

15. People think I cant cook, but thats just because I dont do it often. I make a mean steak and homemade chips actually :) Cant wait to have my own home an host a inner party and shock everyone!

16. I am so over emotional. I will cry at anything, and its usually happy tears. And by at anything I mean I was watching an old episoe of Airline the other day and was hysterically sobbing because some guy propsed to his girlfriend on a flight. Something wrong with me for sure.

17. I once fell an sat on the bonnet of Timbalands chauffer driven car. I had jsut seen him at a concert with him and Justin Timberlake an he was leaving in his car an the road was full of people an they just ran into me and then I seen in the winow it was him. My claim to fame.

18.I am mae jealous so so easily. I am like the definition of the green eyed monster. Not a good personality trait, but its not like I ont want the person to have something great, I just want it as well! Like my friend is going to America in the summer, Im super jealous but I jsut wanna be going too, so its not that bad right?

19. Someone can tell me the title of a Sex and the City episode and I can tell you exactly what happens to the characters in that episode, its actually freaky. I wonder how many hours of my life have been spent watching it...far too many but I love it so I dont care :)

20. I would challenge anyone in the world to try and beat me on Mario Kart Wii. Another thing Ive spent many hours "wasted" on. I see this as a great talent of mine, Im rather proud of my driving abilities as Princess Peach.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this post, but don't worry, I often suffer from the green eyed monster too!

    ReplyDelete