Friday 10 June 2011

Five Good Things For Friday

1. Shayne Ward, yes I admit I still love Shayne Ward. I found his first album in a drawer yesterday and have been playing it ever since. I used to be obsessed with him and played the album all the time, so good memories :) I still think hes bloody beautiful as well, even though he was my major pre-teen crush.

2. Im actually getting into exercising finally. Full post to come, but Im loving it :).

3.My brothers band have literally been on tour this week. Four gigs in one week, at the age of 13, Im so proud haha. Theyre actually fab as well, played their first open air gig last night and I went along and was the embarrassing screaming family member :)

4. I have tickets for Kings of Leon for a week today! Another of my Dads last minute ebay miracles. Sooooo excited, Ive loved them for literally about 8 years and had tickets numerous times but had to sell them on for one reason or anyother, so Im finally getting to see them! Back in the day I use to have a giant poster of this on my bedroom wall...along with a million others!

5. I think Im going to be starting my driving lessons/test again very shortly. I was having lessons last year, failed FOUR tests, three of which I put in complaints about as they wer totally unfair, and I think Im finally ready to go and kick some driving ass and make sure I pass my test. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the driving, i'm going to start again in July; i've had a similar experience to you and failed two tests which were both unfair, hopefully i'll manage to pass sometime this summer :) x

    ReplyDelete