Thursday 3 November 2011

October Empties





I havent done an empties post in so long, simply because I got sick of keeping empty products hanging around for weeks waiting for the end of the month to photograph them. I finished up lots of products when I went to Lanzarote as I took it as an oppourtunity to take away loads of nearly empty things and just chuck them out while I was away. However these few things Ive just finished all within the past few days so I thoght I would shove them in a little post....



Mac MSF Natural: This is the best face powder Ive ever tried. It gives a tiny bit of colour and coverage so can be worn alone for those non-foundation days, or works really nice as a setting powder. I used this everyday since I bought it in April, and have always taken it on nights out for a touch up in the Ladies so I dont look shiny and sweaty in any pictures that happen to be taken and it works a treat. Now Ive ran out and have a million parties coming up so I dont know what to do as I cant afford a new one just yet =/




Avon Supershock Mascara:
This is my most repurcashed mascara ever and my all time favourite. This is about my 6th tube now, and I dont have any back-ups because I bought the new Supershock Max to see how that differs from this...Im still deciding! Next time my Avon rep gives me a catalogue Ill definately be ordering a new one. Although I do want to try others out saying as Ive been using this one for so long.

Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara: Im completely gutted theyve discontinued this! Its literally the best mascara ever for instantly ginormous lashes, and now mine has dried up. Boo! I used to use this over my Avon mascara for extra volume, especially for nights out. I always get compliments when I use it because my lashes look like falsies but theyre not. So Im definately gunna miss this!

The Body Shop Vit. E Night Cream:
This was only a tiny 15ml pot but managed to last me about 4 months of using it every night all over my face, so a little really goes a long way. I love the Vit. E range from The Body Shop, I jsut feel like its good for my skin and does a good job of taking care of it, it smells like babies as well...like talc. It gives a lovely soft velvety finish once applied and my skin always feels really nourished and moisturised in the morning. Now Im night cream-less! I really want to buy the big tub of this but Im always willing to try new things if anyone has a good night cream to recommend?


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment