Monday 21 November 2011

Whats in my November Glossybox

Ive been eagerly anticipating this months Glossybox as last months was the first one I got and I really loved it. I was overjoyed when I heard the postman at the door and ran upstairs with my box and turned on my video camera to record opening my box. Turns out, the camera wasnt recording! So I opened it up and revealed its contents in front of nobody. But Im that nice I sat and recorded it again, apart from it was already open, just to show you what was inside and my first thoughts.


Its clear now that people are getting differin products in their boxes, which sometimes I like and sometimes I dont, when I see that other people have something I would have prefered to what I got in mine.

Anyway, heres a sneaky look at what I got in my Glossybox...



And heres the video where I ramble on endlessly like a loon....
LINK!



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try out those nails!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete