Monday 31 January 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: 10 Final Words.

Im not sure how I'm meant to go about this one? An ending sentence with 10 words in, 10 words I like? I dont know at all. I dont know why I would need a finalising sentence, as its only a 10 day challenge, so here my 10 favourite words...pretty random I know.

1. Mixture...I just enjoy how it sounds.

2. Flappable, again another one I think sounds hilarious.

3. Grippage, simply because Karl Pilkington invented it on a podcast I was listening to which had me crying with laughter on a bus.

4. Cuddles, because cuddles are one of lifes simple pleasures.

5. Antidisestablishmentarianism. Because its the longest word in the enlgish dictionary, and I was once being a smart arse in college, and spelt it out off the top of my head. Now Im the class nerd.

6. Twinkle, because it sounds a bit like a twinkle looks. That clearly only makes sense in my head, but there you go!

7. Petal. Dont know why really.

8. Molly, my doggys name.

9. "Falingos", my brothers word for flamingos, hes 13, and still can't say it properly haha.

10. Florida, a nice name for a gorgeous place.

The End :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment