Sunday 30 January 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: 10 Ways To Win My Heart

1. Be friendly, obviously.

2. Have a good sens of humour.

3. Im a sucker for good old fashioned romance.

4. Do or say something lovely, that I'll remember for years to come thats totally unique. Eg. My boyfriend David on the night we met I we were on a night out, had lost all of each others friends and didnt have enough taxi money, so he walked me home (an hours walk) at 4AM to my house, and then slept on my settee. Bless him.

5. Dance with me on nights out. I hate boring boys who refuse to let go and have fun.

6. My friends hink youre fantastic

7. Happily go along with wathcing girly films, comnig shopping etc, I'll sit through football matches, so I expect some enthusiasm back please.

8. Show an interest in my life, my family and friends.

9. Have a gorgeous smile.

10. Just generally dont be a pain in the arse.

Dont want much ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment