Saturday 29 January 2011

100th Post! F.O.T.E...Friday Cinema Night

Last night I went to the cinema to see How Do You Know. It was actually lovely, easy watching rom-com just my type of film. :) Reese Witherspoon is beautiful, and I love Owen Wilson andthe actor who plays Mike off Friends. I know its lazy not finding his name, but everyone knows him as Mike anyway :)

So I went to the cinema and didnt have time to re-do my make-up so its just my days make-up really. It des'nt really matter as youre sat in a dark room anyway ;) Good excuse to be lazy. I really need a haircut!


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Benefit Dallas as blush
ELF Mineral Glow in Bronze for highlight
ELF Complexion Perfection powder to set
ELF Mist and Set Spray also to set

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
MAC Paintpot in Vintage Selection all over lid
Avon Supershock Luxe Lace Gel Liner in Black
Avon Supershock Luxe Lace Mascara in Black
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara in waterproof.

Lips:
Cherry Carmex lip balm
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Fudge Brownie

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looking lovely :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete