Friday 25 February 2011

Five Good Things For Friday

- The past three days ahve been warm enough to go out without a coat on, hello spring time!

Tumblr_lgmm2huzp01qcmiu9o1_500_large


- Im going for a night out along the sea front tonight, starting in the Crabshack for drinks, then for a few games of bowling, then along to Ocean Road for a curry. Typical South Shields Friday night.. Apart from Im not too sure how good I'll be at bowling! My beloved crabshack on a rather gloomy day...its absolutely gorgeous on a summers day as its right on the beach, everyone sits out in the sun with drinks and the band its lush :)



- Found a beautiful little shop in a nearby village for amazing vintage pieces for my room when its finally done. At a average of £300 for on bit of furniture I think Ill have to start saving now.

- I took the plunge and bought a pair of trainers, I now have no excuse to be lazy. I might start doing some excerise and fitness posts when I start, becuase Im rather unhealthy now and  intend to change :) Hopefully I'll end up as toned as these gorgeous girls...

Tumblr_lg24e311bc1qelep0o1_500_large


- I finished a piece of coursework today, when I had originally planned to get through three assignments this week Ive only maanged one, but its better than nothing!

3 comments:

  1. I love being able to go out without a coat!
    Great feature, love your blog <3
    Following xx

    http://just-like-jasper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey for the Sandy! I was in there Friday also after a yummy meal at the Rattler :) x

    ReplyDelete