Thursday 3 February 2011

F.O.T.D....Gone Gaga!

Usually when Im doing my makeup I do all my face, then my eyes, and thn reach for a lipstick that compliments whatever eyeshadow I've done. But not today. I seen my Viva Glam Gaga sat in my little lipstick box, before I had done my eyes and instantly applied it. I had forgot how much I love this lipstick, and found it to be enough to finish my make-up even without eyeshadow.

See how tiny my wardrobe space is at Davids...
Poor Harrods Bear, hes not allowed to sit on the bed :(!

I soon realised I had an eyelash on my forehead...


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
ELF Blush and bronzer duo for blush and contour
MAC MSF in By Candlelight to highlight

Eyes:
Avon Supershock Mascara
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara in waterproof
Avon Supershock Gel Pencil Eyeliner
ELF Mineral Eyelid Primer
(and no eyeshadow, crazy for me)

Lips:
Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick


Hope you're all having a lovely evening!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are lovely and the lipstick looks fab on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyelashes, they're so long!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipstick.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up looks lovely :)
    I use Bourjois healthy mix foundation too && cannot get enough of the Carmex lip balm!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks flawless! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks everyone, youre all sooo kind :) rebecca, i love healthy mix and carmex too! would be lost without them now xx

    ReplyDelete