Friday 4 February 2011

Project 5 Pan Developments

I was putting on my make-upthis morning and kept finding it difficult to find the products that I wanted. I had a spare hour or so, so I've totally reorganised my make-up, which will be featured in a post rather soon. But along the way I came across some items that have totally given up the ghost. Hello achievable Project 5 Pan...


My Sally Hasen Teflon Tuff Top Coat. It does'nt look like its fully finished, bu the cloudly little bit left in the bottom has set totally solid, it wont budge. I can at least say this product was well used and well loved before it died its death. I absolutely loved using this, but I can't seem to find it anywhere now. Anyone else got this and know where to get it?




Theres no suprise that Ive ran out of this. Loreal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer is by far my favourite primer, and this is my second pot. However these pots are ridiculously small for the price, but I really don't mind. I don't know what Im going to do without this until I finish this project and then I can get a new one. Until then I'm primerless.



Revlon Double Twist Mascara. I bought this in about March last year, so to be fair its lasted beyond its sell by date, which is a bit disgusting of me I realise, but its totally dried up noq. I bought this before I really got into make-up. When I just got confused by all the different brands and their promises and just picked anything. This is alright, but nothing special. I don't think I'll be buying it again really.


So thats 3 down, 2 more to go! Lets hope it doesnt take too long :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've been on project pan for over a month, and I haven't finished anything yet! Good job, and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete