Thursday 3 March 2011

FOTD...All That Glitters

Just thought I could show you guys how I have been recently wearing my eyeshadow since I bought All That Glitters...



Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Benefit Posie Tint for blush
MAC MSF in By Candlelight to highlight cheeks
MAC MSF Natural in Medium to set
Revlon Blonde eyebrow pencil in brows

Lips:
Avon Plump Pout lipgloss in Pink Nectar


Eyes:

ELF Eyelid Primer
MAC All That Glitters e/s inner half
MAC Woodwinked e/s outer half
MAC Satin Taupe in crease and outer edge
White shadow below brows and inner corner from ELF 100 Palette

Avon Luxe Lace Gel Pencil Liner in tightline and waterline
Avon Supershock mascara in black
Eyeko Big Eyes mascara



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I just recently got Woodwinked so need to actually use it soon as your e/s looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete