Wednesday 2 March 2011

Tag: 30 Songs Challenge

I seen this as a facebook group, where you were meant to post one of the songs each day for 30 days...but I know half my friends list would tell em to bugger off and stop posting crap (I have nice friends haha). So heres the challenge, you can do it over 30 Days if you like, but I always gets bored half way through so Im just doing it in one big post to entertain myself even if nobody reads it :)

01 - your favorite song
dreaming of you - the coral
its mine and davids song...awww

02 - your least favorite song
anything with n dubz.
surely i dont need to explain myself?

03 - a song that makes you happy
little lion man - mumford and sons
this reminds me of david, and good nights on holiday and nights out in newcastle

04 - a song that makes you sad
make you feel my love - adele
its so sad anyway but my dad listened to this constantly throughout my parents divorce, it just breaks my heart :(

05 - a song that reminds you of someone
dog days are over - florence
reminds me of my girls, this was our song when a lot of our group were moving away for uni, it was our song of last summer

06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
battlefield - jordin sparks
reminds me of our hotel room in salou, i really liked it at the time and i played it when we were getting ready for evenings out

07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
clumsy - fergie
(it was one of the only half decent songs the driver had on the cd in our leavers prom limo, so we blasted it as we entered the stadium of light...classy)

08 - a song that you know all the words to
run this town - rihanna, jay z and kanye
i generally find lyrics quite easy to remember though

09 - a song that you can dance to
whos that chick - rhianna and david guetta

10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
samson - regina spektor
...but I fall asleep in a good way, not because its boring

11 - a song from your favorite band
do me a favour - arctic monkeys
my most played itunes song

12 - a song from a band you hate
i hate arcade fire...i just dont see what everyone else does

13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
Believe - Cher
i just love it, i remember it from when i was little and ive always liked it

14 - a song that no one would expect you to love
shake that - eminem ft nate dogg
i know, wierd...but the line of "i get more ass than a toilet seat" is fantastic haha

15 - a song that describes you
mardy bum - arctic monkeys
my mam was the first to say "this song completely describes you" and then my boyfriend said it on another occasion...not sure its a good thing

16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
mr brightside - the killers
its played a million times in town when im out, and now even the complete charvs play it on the back of the bus, kind of ruind its charm a bit

17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
like a G6 - the far east movement
me and david have a sort of joke about it because it comes on the radio every time i get in the car, and he thinks they wait to put it on for me getting in, not that i love it or hate it, its jsut strange how its ALWAYS on

18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
jump in the pool - friendly fires
especially in the summer

19 - a song from your favourite album
nothing ever hurt like you - james morrison
i love every single song on his second album

20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
better do better - hard-fi
its a good song to let it out haha

21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
blame it on the boogie - jackson 5
why not ey :)

22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
shark in the water - vv brown
so random, its just the song that was on the radio when i was told my granda had terminal lung cancer, and so its just stuck, and it always makes me sad, and for some reason i always find myself putting it on when im feeling down =/

23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
stand by me - ben e. king
because davids always singing it, and it makes me smile
true colours - cyndi lauper
i lied in the first question...this is probably my favourite song, its just gorgeous and her voice makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck

24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
i will survive - gloria gaynor
thats always my answer because i hate the thought of actually picking a serious one for now

25 - a song that makes you laugh
shake your tail feather- the blus brothers
a recent family party ended in this song and me and my stepdad stoof on the coffee table instructing everyone on how you shake your tailfeather. niiice.

26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
twinkle twinkle little star on the recorder HA
and thats where my musical talents end

27 - a song that you wish you could play
i dont really wish i could play anything, i just wish i could sing

28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
dance wiv me - dizzee rascal
i introduced my friend to her current boyfriend whilst singing this song with him, little did i know he would turn into a massive control freak and now she wont even see us because he doesnt want her to!

29 - a song from your childhood
hakuna matata - timon and pumba
soundtrack to my childhood really, loved timon and pumba!

30 - your favorite song at this time last year
probably still dreaming of you - the coral
because its always been my favourite since it became "our song" in the most wierd way ever...even though its not really all romantic and soppy in the words, it suits us and whenever it comes on in a bar everyones like "Ahhh theres your song!" Quite embarrassing sometimes lmao as they expect us to embrace and kiss in front of them because our song is on


Well that certainly killed some time!
Congratulations if you actually got this far
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment