Tuesday 1 March 2011

Haul: MAC

Yesterday afternoon I received a lovely little MAC parcel. I treated myself to a few things as I had some spare money, and I wanted to buy Ladyblush Blushcreme before they changed the creme blushes, as I'd tried my friends and really liked it...of course this lead to a few other things landing in my basket...

I picked out Ladyblush Blushcreme, All That Glitters Eyeshadow and MSF Natural in Medium.

I dont know whats going on with my camera but colours never show up properly on it anymore, the colour of the blush is more accurate in the first photo. Its tackier than I was expecting andquite difficult to rub around but it looks lovely when youre done with it...I havent got swatch photos because my camera was jsut completely washing them out and didnt do it justice.
You can still get Ladyblush when the new Cremeblend Blushes come out, but it may be only slightly different in colour.

Ive wanted All That Glitters for a while, I'm always drawn to it at MAC counters before even turning it over to see which one it is, and its been top of my list for a while, so I just got it. Its pretty true to the colour in the picture and its gorgeous and shimmery, I can see me using this most days with any eyeshadow combination.

I was worried about which shade of MSF Natural to get saying as I was ordering online but went with Medium in the end, as its only a powder and not my foundation s I didnt see it as vital to have the exact shade. Luckily this is pretty perfect for me. This is what I look for when I spend money on MAC, something I can incorporate to my everyday make up, and I know Im going to use this every day to set my foundation. Ive only used it oe today and it left a lovely velvety feel to my skin, and I didnt look overly powdery.


I'm very pleased with my little order :) My MAC collection is slowly growing and I love all of it. Any questions just leave a comment!
Also if you have any other recommendations that you think ar emust haves from MAC I would love to know

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that about the cream blush thing! It is such a pretty colour :o)
    I love that eyeshadow too, it's definitely on my wishlist <3
    hellobeautiful61.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some creme blush,time for a mac haul i think :)

    great items
    kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theyre still going to have creme blushes, i think the formulas just changing or something, and theyre changing most of the colours and giving it a bit of a different name xxx

    ReplyDelete