Friday 13 May 2011

FOTD...Brow Success

I recieved the ELF eyebrow treat and tame last week and have used it along with my rimmerl eyebrow pencil ever since. Today I gave them a good plucking as they were starting to get a little caveman-like, and I just liked how they turned out as its probably the first time ever that Ive got my eyebrows even...

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15
Natural Collection Pink Cloud Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium

Lips: 
Carmex


Eyes:
ELF Primer
MAC All That Glitters (inner half)
MAC Woodwinked (crease)
MAC Satin Taupe over Woodwinked (crease and other half)
White shadow from ELF 100 Palette (under brows and inner corner)
Avon Supershock Gel Pencil Liner
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara

Brows:
ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame (tame side in ash)
Rimmel Blonde Eyebrow Pencil


Hope youve all had a lovely Friday!
xoxo

3 comments: