Monday 23 May 2011

Its Late and Im Bored...TAG

I saw this post on Caz's blog, so I thought I could kill some time and do it also...

 

Age: 19  
Bed size: 3/4

Chores you hate: Washing horrible dirty dishes

Dogs: I have Molly shes nearly 1 year old, shes a Collie/Staffy cross and shes a big fat softy! Excuse my just woken up appearance Sunday mornings are for looking like crap and feeling fine about it, at least my puppy is smiling for the camera :)


Essential Start to your day: Weetabix or Special K, a piece of fruit, usually apple or banana and a cup of green tea...Ill steal my brothers Weetos is Im feeling like eating crap :)

Favourite colour: Electric blue and coral, as a colour combo, beautiful!

Gold or Silver: Gold, I think it looks warmer, if that makes sense?

Height: 5' 6" Im exactly the same height as my Mam.
Instruments I play: I dont, I own a guitar but can't play it

Job Title: I dont have one at the minute, "student" doesnt count does it?

Kids: I always say I dont want kids, but I know I'll get broody at some point and end up with one or  two, but that wont be for a looooooong time yet.

Live: South Shields always have to say "near Newcastle" because nobody has ever heard of it....I hate saying Im from Newcastle though, because Im not. 
Mum's Name: Sue
 Nickname: I dont really have one. Davids friends call me Hazza to annoy me on purpose, and my Mam sometimes calls me Hayls, but no real nickname

One wish: By some miracle me and my family get a free holiday to Florida in the summer. Ive been needing it really bad after looking through the photos of last time, cant believe its nearly 3 year ago now!

Pet Peeve: Being told Im in a mood when Im not, because then that makes me in a mood.

Quote from a Movie: I have to agree with Caz and say practically every line thats spoken from The Hangover, I think everyone quotes that movie!

Right or Left handed: Left

Siblings: One Brother, Ben, 13, Rugby player, and drummer in a band...yeh hes the cooler sibling.

Time you wake up: Somewhere between 7 and 8, but then I can fall back asleep until around half 9 if Im allowed a lie in, but I cant stay in bed longer than that because it ameks me feel crapy and lazy for the rest of the day.

Underwear: Something from La Senza or the Knickerbox section of Ann Summers....Something pretty but comfy, dont wanna feel frumpy, dont wanna be uncomfortable.

Vegetables you dislike: Parsnip, green beans, and sprouts...Ill eat pretty much any other vegetable, yes my parents are very proud.

What makes you run late: Reading blogs or watching videos thinking I have loads of time, then the time is gone and Im still sat there not ready.

X-Rays you've had done: Just my teeth twice.

Yummy food you make: I make the home made yorkshire puddings for sunday dinner every week....and Im always complimented on my cake making abilities. Oh, and Im quite good at timing steak well somehow :)

Zoo Animals: Always the meerkat, I was their biggest fan before Alexsander came along!
Bit pointless but does my blog really have any set direction anymore?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. cool post hun, totally agree about the sprouts eurgh they are just eurgh, arr lucky u would love go florida always wanted to go to seaworld xx

    ReplyDelete