Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tag: Soundtrack To My Life

I may have done a post similar to this before, but never mind! I seen it as a guest post on Caz's blog. An thought it woul be a nice idea, bascially as the title says, the soundtrack to my life....lets hope its not too embarrassing. This is in no particular order, just what stood out to me on my iPod while I was searching for songs to put here...

Stomp - Steps
Me and my best friends when we were about 7 or 8 used to LOVE this song and had numerous dance routines learned to perfection for it. I still dont think its tha bad of a song if Im honest haha. We all loved Steps, and I can still remember every word to ever song, as well as the dance to 5,6,7,8. Cringe! Lisa was always my favourite.


Baby Baby - Sunblock
This reminds me of the summer I left school, spending every day with half of my year from school on the beach.


Miami 2 Ibiza - Tinie Tempah & SHM
This is one of those songs that me and my friens go wild at when it comes on when were out, massive fans!


Angels - Robbie Williams
Ive always love this, even when I was little and my Dad would play it in the car, now Im older I get the lyrics more and still just love it. Needless to say I cried when he played it at the Take That gig last night.


Colours of the Wind- Pocahontas
This is my favourite Disney song ever, and thats saying a lot cos Im a huge Disney freak, I just think its so beautiful, and I used to sing it constantly when I was little, good memories :)


Dreaming of You - The Coral
I couldnt leave this out! Its mine and Davids song, simply because when we first met we were iscussing our favourite episodes of Scrubs and both said our favourite was where this song is played where JD kisses Elliott, and he didnt know what the song was and I gave him to it, and we always say were like JD and Elliott, so its a kinda silly story, but there you have it.


Naive - The Kooks
For whatever reason, everyone whos known me a while says this song reminds them of me, my mam even calls it "hayleys song". But to be fair, I do love it so I dont really mind :)


Never Forget- Take That
Ive aaaaaaalways loved this and both times Ive seen Take That went wild like a crazy fan girl when they performed it, actually one of my favourite songs ever! Seeing the entire staium putting their arms up for it is possibly one of the greatest sights Ive seen.


Last Summer - Lostprophets
Reminds me so much of being about 14, and me an my friends ha a Lostprophets obsession. Me and Natalie even went to Wembley to see them for her 14th birthday, good times.


Rude Boy - Rihanna
My most played song on my iTunes, so I had to include it. This song is the height of my Rihanna obsession, such a good summer song.


Sexy Bitch - David Guetta and Akon
My favourite partying song ever, few drinks in a busy club with my friends and this song is perfection :)


Ridin Solo - Jason Derulo
Another song known as "my song" amongst my nearest an dearest, not for the best reasons somewhat relating to a signature dance move I made up for this song, yet again, cringe!


I could go on forever, but I'll stop now..pretty random list!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh blast from the past, my friends and I loved Steps. I cried for days when they broke up lol.

    Its kind of embarrassing now, but they were the it band of the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the tag :) Love your song choices especially Never Forget by Take That! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riding around Dusk haha! Dyson deruloooo ;) x

    ReplyDelete