Tuesday 5 July 2011

Best Blogger Award

The lovely Hannah Michelle recently awarded me the Best Blogger award, which is so nice of her so thankyou Hannah! Its crazy to think that some of my readers live all the way on the other side of the world in Australia, so its kinda crazy and means a lot to me!



Of course I now continue it on to my favourites, so heres the rules...

1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself 
3. Award 15 blogs
4. Answer the following questions
7 Random Things about Me:
1. I hate garlic
2. I have a Twilight poster up beside my bed, and I dont like Twilight...long story.
3. I love camping...and like real camping not glamping haha
4. I have an obsession with Caleb Followill from  Kings of Leon, hes my No.3 (Ryan Reynolds being No.1 and David Beckham being No.2)
5. I fainted in a Sex Ed class when I was 12
6. I drink about 5 cups of green tea a day...with milk in too.
7. Blue Lagoons are my favourite cocktail...just incase anyone sees me out ;)



Name your favourite colour - Blue

Name your favourite song - Closer - Kings of Leon

Name your favourite desert - Ooooh tough one, Im a proper desert person. Ill go with apple crumble. Yum!

What is pissing you off? - Needing money, not having money.

When your upset, you? - Go quiet, or vent it to someone, or cry.

Your favourite pet - My pup Molly, youve all seen her before Im sure!

Black or White? - Black  definately, for clothes anyway

Your biggest fear? - Spiders, cliche yes, still terrifying.

My best feature is - Hmm, I kinda like how long my eyelashes are if that count!

Everyday attitude - I try not to let stupid stuff stress me out, and just go with the flow.

What is perfection -  I dont evne know if theres such thing as perfection...pretty deep question!

Guilty pleasure - Glee, I miss it!



Ok heres the girls Im awarding the Best Blogger Award to. These are girls whose blogs Ill see come up in my reader and I always read their posts and love their blogs. I suggest you check them out!

In alphabetical order (nerd), not in order of favouritism haha...


Go check them out, great blogs!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment