Friday 15 July 2011

Kardashians and OPI....

I for one am very excited about what Ive just read here!

I dont know any details, just what is said on Khloes webpage, but how gorgeous are them colours. I dont want to take the pictures from her pages so you can just go via the link, but my favourites are "All Kendall-ed up" and "Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi".

Im a sucker for anything Kardashian themed, I admire the entire family so much for making their way in the world and doing so well for themselves. I know people whing about seeing them everywhere but personally I find their lives inspiring and theyre all such good businesswomen! Kourtneys my favourite.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I know I am far too excited for this too. Have you seen Adrienne Adores blog? She's just done a post on it. I've got one planned for next week. Just hoping we can buy them in the UK cause I've never seen the nicole by opi stocked anywhere xx

    ReplyDelete