Thursday 18 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

So I seen this challenge posted by Janaina at paintmebeautiful and I thought it would be a good way to get me into blogging regularly. Its a tag, so i tag all of you to do this on your blog. Its a very simple challenge but its cute and thought provoking and gives an insight into who the blogger is...

Day 1. Your facebook profile photo
Day 2. A photo of yourself a year ago
Day 3. A photo that makes you happy
Day 4. A photo of the last place you went on holiday
Day 5. A photo of your favourite book
Day 6. A photo that makes you laugh
Day 7. A photo of someone you love
Day 8. A photo of your favourite band/musician
Day 9. A photo of something youve been wanting to do
Day 10. A photo of you as a baby or as a kid
Day 11. A photo of your favourite film(s)
Day 12. A photo of you
Day 13. A photo of your best friend(s)
Day 14. A photo of your favourite drink
Day 15. A photo of you and someone you love
Day 16. A photo of you at the last party you went to
Day 17. A photo of your guilty pleasure
Day 18. A photo of your dream wedding
Day 19. A photo of your dream car
Day 20. A photo of something you enjoy doing
Day 21. A photo fo your everyday makeup
Day 22. A photo of your favourite city
Day 23. A photo of your first celebrity crush
Day 24. A photo of you that your hair looks nice in
Day 25. A photo of your favourite shows
Day 26. A photo of someone you look up to
Day 27. A photo of your favourite purse
Day 28. A photo of what you ate today
Day 29. A photo of someone you find attractive
Day 30. A photo of you when you were happy



Theres the challenges for each day, so today is day 1 for me which is my facebook picture, and here it is...

This photo was taken on halloween night in my house before me and my friends hit the town to celebrate. Of course we were all in fancy dres... even if we werent meant to be scary! I was alice in wonderland, and my friend in the picture was a wild cat. I do look just a little overexcited here I think but thats just me.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Exciting challenge!
    I am curious to see all the pictures! You both look awesome in your fancy dresses, doll!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love this challenge, thankyou very much we really tried to make good costumes :) Also thanks for following xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this challenge soon after I finish the current 30 Day Challenge I am doing.

    http://jaciwalker.blogspot.com/2010/12/30-day-blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete