Monday 29 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 12

Day 12, a photo of me. Im pretty sure this means a photo of my on my own. Im not a person who likes the limelight, I really dislike having a photo taken alone, fine with someone with me, but alone, no. So this has proved a little difficult.
   There was one time however that I really didnt mind, in Florida, at Disney's Magic Kingdom. This is without a doubt my favourite place in the world. I know its all man made and not a "natural" beauty or whatever, but its amazing, and I cant wait to go back. I would seriously live there if i could. So here I am, on my own, with Sleeping Beauty's castle and Walt & Mickey in August 2008. The photo is deceiving, it wasnt that dark and cloudy, I actually got sunburnt, American weather can be hard to judge. I look like I'm frowning but the sun was in my face, all of my summer photos turn out like this Im terrible for it.


Love you Mickey!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I've only been to Disneyland Paris, my parents never took us when we went to America (mean!) so I'm hoping to go next summer! Looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming to barefootcloud!So now I am here to your so romantic and girly blog..and I follow.
    x x
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wanted to go my entire childhood and Imso glad I went when i was a little older (17). You really appreciate it all, and it brings back a lot of your childhood you may have forgotten along the way. You'll love it!

    also thanks for following :) xx

    ReplyDelete