Friday 26 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Day 8...my favourite band/musician. Recently I've been listening to a real viariety of artists. When I was younger I'd become obsessed with one artist and literall y only listen to that artist constantly. I think Ive grown out of that phase, anything from Beyonce to Arctic Monkeys had my full attention at any one time.
One person I'm really enjoying at the minute is Ellie Goulding...

She just seems like a lovely person, and her voice is so beautiful and relaxing I could listen to her all day and she can really change my mood and make me mellow and happy. Her version of "Your Song" is amazing, Ive been repeating it constantly. The Writer is another favourite of mine, I think everyone should check her out shes amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment