Saturday 27 November 2010

F.O.T.D... Shopping in the Snow

Since Ive been out all day shopping in the snowy weather traipsing around the shops trying to find Christmas and birthday presents for numerous family members, today probably wasnt the best day for a "Face of the Day" post. But never someone to do things the normal way, I thought I'd give it a bash. Apologies for the bad quality photos I had to use my phone.

My make-up today was quite rushed and natural looking, and in these photos my face and hair had taken quite a beating from the wind, cold, and snow and this is the results after a 3 hour shopping trip...



Products:

Skin: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser, L'oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing & Resurfacing Primer, Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation in "Light", E.LF blush and bronzing duo for blush and a hint of bronzer.

Eyes: Boots No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in "Blue Grey", Revlon Double Twist mascara in "Black, L'oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion mascara in "black", and The Body Collection eyeshadow palette using the colour "Gunmetal".

Lips: E.L.F Theraputic Conditioning Lipbalm in "Strawberry Creme", and Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in "086 Sugar Plum"


So thats all I used this morning at around 9:00AM, and these photos were taken at 6:00PM... I think my make-up lasted quite well consdiering. If you want any extra information about the products or the application of them jsut leave a little comment below :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment