Saturday 11 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 26

I'm doing tomorrows post tonight, as I wont be able to have access to the internet tomorrow :(.
This challenge asks for someone I look up to, I thought about putting some celebrity that I really love like Beyonce, Rihanna or even Peter Kay or someone. Altohugh I do look up to them, its jsut because I like what they do, the people they are and thats about it really. Which is all fine and dandy.

But the people I really look up to the most are my parents *cheeseball*. Theyve both been through hell and back and although theyre divorced theyre all the happier for it which is better for everyone all round. I love them both to death and I really hope things are going to work out for what they want from their lives. I lvoe the partners theyre with now, and Ii see them as real good friends of mine which is lovely. Love you mammy and daddy :)


Mammy and Keith


Daddy and Sue
(Blue Border, why are you there?)


Bit of a random post I know but there you have it.
xoxo


2 comments: