Tuesday 14 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 27

Ive been slightly slack with my blog recently, so sorry wonderful followers! I've seen a number of bloggers apologising for blogging less recently so I'm glad its not just me that is very busy in the run up to the Christmas festivities. It really does'nt help that my lecturers have set loads of deadlines for this week, scrooges!

Anyhow, this post requests a picture of my favourite purse. I'm not at home with the favourite bag/purse that I own, so I've decided to find a picture of a bag I really love and want.

I know lots of people want this and I don't blame them, I am in love with this bag...
Mulberry 

Ahh...the Mulberry Alexa satchel *swoon*. Somehow doubt I'll be the proud owner of this for a very long time, if ever with a price tag of £750. I'm on the hunt for something similar maybe from Topshop or somewhere that isnt a total copy, but is still similar, anyone seen one?

xoxo

1 comment: