Wednesday 1 December 2010

Santa Baby...#3

I absolutely LOVE benefit cosmetics. The packaging alone is enough to suck me in but it obviously helps that the quality of the products is amazing. Having said that, I'm a girl on a tight budget so can't often afford to splash out on benefit stuff. I currently own the Lemon Aid eyelid primer and Badgal Lash.


I seen Christmas as a chance to request something from benefit, as Im dying to try out more orf their products. So for Christmas I've asked for the Her Name Was Glowla palette. The name in itself has me singing the original song in my head, love it! This is what it looks like...

It contains...
  • Coralista blush
  • High beam
  • Moon beam
  • 5 shade eyeshadow palette
  • BADgal lash mascara
  • Life on the A lsit lipgloss
  • Brush
It is priced at around £30, which I think is good value for what you get. It is perfect for travelling or anytime you dont want to carry around a huge make-up bag, you could do almost your full face of make-up just using this. I really like this :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. this is also in my Christmas whislist :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog. There's a giveaway going on at the moment, so good luck if you decide to join! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and it's amazing! I really love it. It's so versatile x

    ReplyDelete