Friday 10 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 22

Hmm.. a photo of my favourite city. New York would definately be up there, but saying as I've never been I refuse to choose it. I love Paris and everything about it, but have only been once for 2 days.

Im torn between Newcastle, which is only a 30 minute drive from my house, and London, which I hold very close to my heart. I know Newcastles  not up there with the biggest capital cities of the world or anything, but it feels like home to me I know the ins and outs of every little street and where to get all the best bargains, and wheres nice to relax and have coffee, and where the good nightlife is. I feel as though I can really get the bes tout of this city just by knowing it so well, and for that, I pick Newcastle. Along with the fact I enjoy the Quay Side a bit too much, especially the morning markets on the weekends, just lovely.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment