Saturday 11 December 2010

Five Good Things

One.
Being given money to go choose your own Christmas presents from older relatives. I got loads of stuff for myself today the my grandparents are wrapping up and keeping me for Christmas, I still get suprises from my parents and my boyfriend, so its good to know that I'm getting stuff I want and need as well as suprises. Beats getting stuff you dont really like and having to do the fake "Thankyou I love it!" smile. Everyones a winner.
79 Ideas - a blog about decoration, design, decor, fashion, food and other pretty things


Two.
Saying Happy Chrismukkah and fellow fans of The OC lighting up at the memory of Seth Cohen.
seth cohen | Tumblr


Three.
Good make-up, clothes and hair days when you run into a certain someone in town who you just don't want to look like crap in front of, even if it is all in the past. You girls know what I mean. Its just a good feeling.

Four.
Recieving Christmas cards, proving its the thought that counts, I love getting and giving cards.
nany-photography

Five.
My advent candle is getting smaller by the day and its a cute kinda stumpy size now, which can only mean its getting closer and closer to Santy coming!



Can you tell I'm in total Christmas mode now?
forever photography.
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love the holidays! Great post, i really enjoy your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

    ReplyDelete