Monday 6 December 2010

Beauty Questions

Apologies for the crappy blogging recently. I've been very busy indeed and have barely even been able to squeeze in time to complete my daily challenege posts. Which I must admit have become slightly tiresome, but I wont give up! Ive found a spare minute but had nothing prepared in the way of photos or anything so I thought I could pop in this little questionnaire style post...


SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once. Either morning or night depending on when I'm showering. Its bad I know, but I always still use a face wipe and toner on the opposite time when I'm not washing it properly, if that makes any sense.


-What skin type do you have?
Combination, I get some blocked pores and oily t-zone, but dry patches often around my eyebrows and jawline, is that wierd?


-What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena Ppink Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub, it smells so good and fruity and is a really cute pink colour :) it works well too


-Do you exfoliate?
Well my cleanser at the minute is a daily scrub, but i dont really scrub too hard with it most days. When I really want to exfoliate I have a mitt from The Body Shop which is amazing at exfoliating my face.


-What brand do you use?
Usually neutrogena.


-What moisturiser do you use?
Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion


-Do you have freckles?
No


-Do you use eye cream?
Nope, naughty Hayley.


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to have really bad acne, espcially on my back, and nothing I did and nothing the Doctor gave me made any difference. I jsut had to wait it out...and gradually it has mostly gone. I still get the odd spot here and there but nothing like it was before.


MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
Maybelliene Dream Creamy foundation


-How about concealer?
I dont use one most days


-Do you know your undertone colour?
Im unsure, I cant really tell sometimes i think im pinky and other times it looks more yellow.


-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them if theyre good ones, some of them can look too fake and theyre just gross.


-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep, I dont really follow this rule oops!


-What brand of mascara do you use?
Maxfactor False Lash Effect


-Sephora or MAC?
MAC.


-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No


-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, and sometimes sponge tip applicators for packing on eyeshadows. Often I use my fingers to aply my foundation, I think they help it blend better than a brush


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yep, Loreal Studio Secrets Smoothing and Resurfacing Primer and Benefits Lemon Aid Eyelid primer


-What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
Right now, Woodwinked and All That Glitters by MAC


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not all that often


-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Gorgeous, the mess is worth it.


-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yreh but Im not fanatical about it, if I like it and it happens to be mineral then I'll get it


-What is your favorite lipstick?
Cant decide!


-How about lip gloss?
Avons pout plumping one that makes your lips tingle, not sure of its real title but I lov eit in the colour Nectar.


-What is your favourite blush to use?
At the minute Im really just using my contouring blush and bronzer duo from E.L.F and I find the blush in that is really nice.


-Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
Too many rip-off bad experiences. Learnt from ym mistakes


-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yep


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nah Im quite good with it
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Over orange and/or streaky fake tan. Oompa Loopma is never good.


-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Gunna be obvious and go with Kim Kardashian, i want to look like her if Im honest.


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara


-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeh, but I prefer not to, I feel like Im a mess without at least something.


-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think I look the same with or without it, the make-up just enhances wha Ive got. Cheesy?


-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Cant pick just one, I like different brands for different items

1 comment:

  1. Woodwinked shadow is such a great color! I used it with some other colors just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete